1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Hiniker V Blade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by W8N4snow, Oct 17, 2007.

1. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

Looking for a Hiniker V Blade. I've got all of the rest of the pieces. Possible trade for my 8' straight blade...cash...pop bottles....
    Mike bluemaxxaab@hotmail dot com
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Well it just so happens that I have a Hiniker V plow...8' 6"...has one more year's worth of cutting edges but outside of that it's in pretty decent shape. I will snap some pics tomorrow and we can go from there. Don't have a price in mind but I'm easy to deal with.
  3. Gavins Lawncare

Gavins Lawncare Member

v plow

i have a 9.5 v plow what do you have in mind mine is less than a year old
  4. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

Realistically, I was looking to swap + cash for a similar, older unit. Mine is an '03 from what I'm told. I'll try to post some pics so you get an idea.
  5. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

w8n4snow, what is it you have as far as plow, are you interested in selling it outright?
  6. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

I was looking to keep my truck side equip and work up to a different style of plow. That said, it would only be the plow and controller itself, no mounts, wiring. That's why I was hoping for a swap+. It's a 8', 2 spring heavy duty straight blade in used condition.
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  7. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

It could use some care and paint, it isn't new. I'll take some better pics of the cylinders and electrical plugs.

8. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

Aren't you going to need a different truck side wiring set up to run a different plow though?
  9. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

After talking with Central Parts Warehouse about a truck side harness they had, I was told that the harness was generic and that the controller and plow were unique. I only have experience with mine and am not really sure about the connections as I didn't route/wire it. Maybe if someone else chimed in. I haven't been able to view different harness part numbers online so can't say for sure. I could spend a dime and call Hiniker direct though.