1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Hiniker plow mount!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RNRlandscapes, Sep 16, 2014.

1. RNRlandscapes

RNRlandscapes Junior Member

Looking for a hiniker truck side quick hitch mount for an '03 chevy 2500. 99-2010 k2500, 2500hd, 3500hd mount is what I need.

Let me know what you have and condition. Also looking for headlight adapters for this truck. Would be looking to have shipped to 54313 if not close.

Thanks,
    Ryan

2. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

I have one on my 01 duramax only truck I don't have a Boss on.... Not sure what you are looking to spend for me to remove and replace. Let me know....

3. RNRlandscapes

RNRlandscapes Junior Member

Ever come up with a $ amount your looking for?

4. Ajlawn1

Ajlawn1 Senior Member

That's what the let me know was for...lol no clue just thought if worth while I would convert it to Boss... So would have mount, wiring and vblade controller available.