1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Hiniker Mount & V-Plow Wiring

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Oct 20, 2007.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am in need of a mount and truck side wiring harness for a 1996 Chevy K-2500 truck. I am mounting a Hiniker V-Plow from a different truck, but want to leave the mount and wiring on the old truck for a backup truck that can run all of my plows.

If anyone has both or one or the other please let me know! I should own the truck by midnite tonite and will be wanting to set it up ASAP

2. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

The truck ended up being a big POS so I didn't buy it...So I will not be needed the mount but if any one still has an extra V-plow wiring harness laying around I would still be interested
  3. W8N4snow

W8N4snow Member

Thanks for the help on the other thread. I'm keeping my 8' straight blade for now. I have a V-blade truckside harness and V controller for a '99 to 200? Ford superduty, $450 shipped. If you end up with a need for that. Here's what CPW had to say about the harnesses;

""The part number 38813034 is the newer style black harness(plug) with relays for Hiniker straight blades. If you have the older Grey harness (plug) that has a square fuse box in it, you need to order 38813010.
    C & V plows use the same harness which is a part number: 38813033."

Bill Nero
    Central Parts Warehouse"

I added the info about the plugs after talking with Jim in sales on the phone.