1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Hiniker 7.5 or 8' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 85 Toyota 22R, Dec 5, 2014.

1. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

Looking for a newer hiniker 7.5 or 8' complete plow side and controller. bought a truck that has a hiniker mount and now looking for a nice plow for it. Let me know what you have and price and location, preferably in Illinois. Thank you

2. mr.lawn works

mr.lawn works Member

I have a Hiniker 9' C-Plow im in Eastern Iowa give me a call or text 563-212-3871

3. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

Thanks but 9 foot would be to big, and A c-plow would be nice if I had anything other than gravel haha Thanks anyway!

4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

There is one on Craigslist in Lockport area.

5. ernest

ernest Member

truck & plows

Have a 2002 f250 with a Hiniker V plow and a Quick Hitch back blade.Plows work great, truck is nice. I think the plows are 4 years old and on the owners truck - not abused,. I know he put almost 15K into the truck over the past couple years.Has receipts. Body ok. 616 498.1825

6. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

He is looking for a 7 1/2 or 8 foot straight blade. No truck.

7. 85 Toyota 22R

85 Toyota 22R Member
    from IL

Yup I'm looking for a straight blade do not need a truck or a v plow. And thanks Pushin, I will look that one up in Lockport