1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Headlight Harness for 02 Chevy 2500HD 3 Port ISO

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by DuraBird02, Nov 4, 2011.

1. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

i have a MM1 HD straight blade fisher plow, and i have an 02 chevy 2500HD that i need the headlight wire harness for a 3 port isolation module.

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Fisher part # 29048

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

4. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

Email Sent!

5. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

No response from NHresident, so still looking for harness. Also looking for a 3 port isolation module too.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Your best bet is craigslist or ebay

7. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

Nothing on either one of them. The only harness on ebay right now is about 25.00 less than what i can drive to my western dealer and buy it new for. And there are no Isolation modules on there right now.

8. plowsmart

plowsmart Junior Member
    from Ohio

Long Story: Bought plow from my cousin needed harnesses and mount. Bought it august and spent 1 month shoppin for best part prices on the net and local. after check jacks, ashsupply qte and ebay founfd that www.zequip.com had the best price for all my parts. only offer ground shipping but no big deal not going to ship mount next day air. and there flip page mechanics manuals are awesome nobody elese had anything like it. not that i support one place or the other but figured someone else might like it ...see ya in the snow

9. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

Thanks for the info. Their prices are good, pretty much the same as the Dealer that i called in my area. Thanks again though. I was hoping someone had a used one laying around that they wanted to get rid of.

10. DuraBird02

DuraBird02 Member

Order from Fisher dealer...Closed Thread