1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb gooseneck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SalNazzaro, May 12, 2014.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Ok so I'm looking to either buy a used gooseneck deckover equipment trailer preferably 20+5 dovetail w ramps or a gooseneck dump trailer, located in southeast pa willing to drive out of state for the right deal. Let me know what you have thanks!

2. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

3. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hey Sal gotta guy not to far from me about 10 min may be selling a triple axle 30 ft goose kneck with side tool box for think 3800 .if it help I live south of Chicago. if ya want let me know I ll get pics

4. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Little far for me but thanks for keeping an eye out!

5. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Ok no problem

6. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I have one which fits your description. Located in NW Ohio zip 45806. Call or text and i can shoot you some pictures in the near future. 419 233 9339