1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Good starter plow. Finder's fee?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by restoguy, Aug 30, 2006.

1. restoguy

restoguy Junior Member

I'm looking for a good starter plow to fit my '94 Chevy K2500. I'm going to try my hand as a sub-contractor this winter. If it works out, I can buy better equipment next year, but I want to get in as cheap as I can. I have family in western Kansas and will be plowing on the front range of Colorado. If you have a plow within a reasonable distance of this area that you think might work for me, please let me know. Also if you've seen one sitting along a back road or know a neighbor that has one, I'm not against paying a finder's fee for the information.(assuming, of course, that I buy the plow you tipped me off to) Please remember that diesel is over $3/gal! I'm not against traveling to get one, but if a guy has to drive too far, the plow has to be free! Thanks for you help.

May the snow never stop,
    Restoguy

2. restoguy

restoguy Junior Member

just a bump

3. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

I have a Western 8.5 uni mount pro with the frame and wiring for your truck. The blade has a new motor, headlights & cutting edge. It will need some hardware to install. $1500

4. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

I have a 8' pro series ultra mount that works fine, just isn't all that pretty to look at. Please call me at 574-320-2754 in regads to it. BTW, will sell very cheap, just lost my job :(

Thanks

Todd

5. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

you out there restoguy???