1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: Gm k1500/k2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RCsLawncare, Oct 8, 2011.

1. RCsLawncare

RCsLawncare Senior Member

Looking for a regular cab, either long or short bed. Plow or no plow. Looking for years between 95-2000. Will consider other years...

2. countryboy1365

countryboy1365 Member

Does it have to be a reg cab? ive got a 98 2500 extended cab short bed 6.5 diesel 5 speed askin 6000

3. blogsdon

blogsdon Member

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=125662
    Check this thread out feel free to make offer am willing to deal!!!

Brian

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

98 3500 Chevy reg cab. 6.5 diesel, nice but pass door dented. FSD cooler, Western Unimount truckside. Trans acting funny but runs and drives good. $3,500 as it sits. 245k miles.

5. RCsLawncare

Do you have any pictures of it inside and out? Whats the miles and any work done to it?

6. RCsLawncare

Im currently looking to spend $6k max. If anyone wants to let a spare truck go or upgrade, I have cash in hand and am ready to come get it.

7. RCsLawncare

Still looking... Let me know what you have. 6k cash in hand, ready to come buy....

8. RCsLawncare

Going to check out a truck tomorrow, still looking and ready to buy. If anyone wants to let a spare go and invest elsewhere.. Thanks!

9. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

I have a 99 Chevy 1500 reg cab, white 154 k runs excellent! Leaky exhaust manifold. 4*4 auto. I'd let it go for 4600. Located in Sioux falls SD.

10. RCsLawncare

Can you PM me some pics... I would be interested....

11. EquityGreen

EquityGreen Member

Send me your email address, I don't know how to add pics on this site.