1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: GM 2006 and up "tow mirrors"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by firstclasslawn, Dec 3, 2007.

1. These are the new gm mirrors that look kinda like ford super duty mirrors. I am looking for a set for my truck. i would also be willing to trade for the ones that I got which are the standard size, heated, self dimming, power, led blinker, power FOLDING (fold in for street parking ect) This is the same mirror that comes on an escalade. They will go on any 2003 or up truck (not posotive on NBS!)

jonalke12@yahoo.com

2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Have you checked with GM about that? I didnt think they would work on anything less than '06. Just kinda wondering myself cause they are cool!

3. jce4isu

jce4isu Senior Member

i think they will work

but they are big money we broke one $350+

4. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I bought a set of the gm towing mirrors on e bay for 300.00 I installed them on my 05 crew cab that had the powerheated and fold option. It was plug and play no problems at all.