1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Full width rotator light bar

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DKaine, Apr 17, 2014.

1. DKaine

DKaine Junior Member

Looking for an old school rotator light bar with amber or amber and white lenses. The older, the better. I don't mind something that needs a little TLC, but nothing that has broken or missing parts that would be difficult to find. It needs to be full-width, though, no mini bars, please! One of you guys has to have some old kit sitting in the shed from when you upgraded to LED... Thanks!

2. SNOWANDICEMAN

SNOWANDICEMAN Senior Member

Your from Orlando Florida I think your the 1st on Plowsite from Florida, Cant wait to see your plow truck and sander.
    LOL

3. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

I think I have an older full width rotator. Actually I know I do but I'll look and get u info on it.

4. DKaine

DKaine Junior Member

Sorry for the late reply, but thanks! Any idea what you'd be asking for it, and how much Shipping to Orlando would cost? Again, thanks a bunch!

LOL don't tempt me, I might just do it! Besides, when the Big One hits us down here, I'll be rich!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  5. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

6. NorwayAutoPlow

NorwayAutoPlow Junior Member

Are you still looking? I had one come in on a 2000 Classic GMC 2500 that is not going back on after the truck is restored. What is your number and I will send you pictures. pinitwinit@gmail.com