1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB..Front and Rear bumper for '97 chevy 2500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by heavychevy01, Oct 16, 2009.

1. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Just as the title states, looking for a front and rear bumper for my '97 Chevy. Would like to be in good condition, no rust.

Also looking for a set of wheels for my truck, 8 lug, don't need tires but if they come mounted than so be it. Looking for theese in particular:

wheel.jpg

Willing to travel a short distance or have shipped. Show me what u got.

wheel.jpg

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a good front bumper but shipping may be killer. I need $100 out of it before shipping.

3. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Hmmmm, chrome or black? Looking around and a new one is around 140-150ish before shipping. Any idea how much shipping would be? Pic?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Its chrome with the moulding. A factory GM bumper from a 95. Its pretty nice. I'd guess shipping around $60-70. I'll try to get a pic tomorrow.

5. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Ok, appreciate it.

6. heavychevy01

heavychevy01 Member

Morning bump