1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB forks for loader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm looking to buy a set of forks for my wheel loader. I want a full set that replaces the bucket, not a clamp type set. I don't want a high dollar jrb set, unless the price is right. I assume I won't find a direct replacement set for my machine, and that's ok. I just want a nice HD set that I can make work. Hoping to find a $5-600 set of older used forks. The longer, the better. I plan to use for moving junk cars around and stuff. I'm well aware of what some sets go for, and I will completely build a set before I spend $2-3k on some. Please let me know if anyone has something that fits my needs. Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 5, 2011
  2. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

There is a nice set listed on craigslist about an hr south of where you got that loader from me. They are just what your looking for and for only $600. Guys number is 586 531 6165 if you want to call him or just find the add on CL and check it out yourself.

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Awesome! Thanks man, I'll check it out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.