1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ford Superduty Telescopic Mirrors

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Jan 15, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I am looking to buy the telescopic mirrors for my 2003 superduty. They NEED to be power mirrors. The heated and signal in them arent a big deal. If you a pair or just one let me know. I am interested.

2. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

I got mine off of ebay for $300.

they were the heated ones without the turn signals. I had the regular ones without heat and they CONSTANTLY would freeze and were totally useless. after the first storm i had the truck i bought a set off ebay.

They had some that were a lil cheaper if you wait and bid on them but i just went with a buy it now when i got mine.

Now with the i live by my mirrors, they work flawlessly!

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I got mine for $175.00 powered but not heated from ebay.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

now did you guys get the aftermarket ones? How did they fit ok?

5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

mine were OEM ford ones and they fit perfect. but i already had the power telescoping when i switched. now the new ones are power and heated, and telescoping. Im pretty sure though, that the telescoping easily replace the paddle style with no issues.

6. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

They all fit the same Ford factory or the aftermarket ones fit the same 3 bolts and they are on or off.