1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ford Superduty Backrack

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jrtcbmw, Aug 28, 2012.

1. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

Looking to buy a Backrack system for a Ford Superduty (99-07) with either the regular mounts or the tool box mounts.

Condition has to be in straight condition and little holes in it. Paint/scratches/paint chips dont care much for, due to it will be repainted. Also rust free.

Paypal is ready.

PM for email for contacting me.

Thank you

Jason

2. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

We have one possibly we will be removing of the truck at my work. It is on a 99 f-250. I think 100.00 is what they would want?

3. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

Interested for sure!!

Can you get pics??

Location and willing to ship it.

4. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

We are East of cleveland. I work for a fire dept and we are retiring that truck and have no use for that. I don't know if they would ship it?

5. R.J.B.

R.J.B. Member

Give me your cell and i will get you pics!

6. sn95vert

sn95vert Senior Member

Not to hijack your thread But Im looking for a back rack for my 01. I'm interested if deal doesn't work out.

7. jrtcbmw

jrtcbmw Member

still looking for a backrack

8. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member