1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ford or Chevy plow truck

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Raymond S., Oct 14, 2011.

1. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Looking to add another truck (and upgrade the oldest) this season. Looking for ford or chevy single or ext. cab, probably around 02-07, would consider older if the right deal popped up. Prefer a wideout or Blizzard PP, or boss V. Close to South Bend, IN. Let me know what you got.
  2. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Still looking. Thinking of a crew cab short bed also. Doesn't have to have a plow setup. May just go with another 8611. What'd'ya got?
  3. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

whats your price point? I have a RCLB 2005 GMC 2500hd 6.0 gas auto 4x4 50k ish miles that I would like to upgrade to a diesel dump. Mounted and wired for an HD blizzard and daniels pull plow. Id like somewhere close to 16k for it.
  4. Raymond S.

Raymond S. Senior Member

Price depends on the truck really. If it's a crew cab with lots of life left obviously it would be more. A buddy has an 07 2500 reg cab w/ boss V and 60k miles for $17 but if I'm going to spend that much I think I'd opt for a crew cab. I'm thinking reg cab around $10k+/-... crew cab maybe around $15k +/-. Just sold my oldest truck today so I'm down to my '11 F350 reg cab now, so I need to get an idea of what's out there.