1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: FORD OBS Fisher or Western Set-up

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by J&R Landscaping, Jul 20, 2013.

1. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a complete set-up or a mount and wiring for a 97 Ford F250 OBS.

Would prefer a MM1 fisher since my other truck has a MM1 set-up already..

Close to Philly PA a plus but willing to travel for a good deal! Not looking for junk or something thats seen 10,000 hours of work..

Let me know what you have! You can call or text me @ 2 six seven 93 four 64 five 9..

2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I might be getting a ridgid mount from a 95 f250 cable style I got to call my buddy tomorrow to see if were getting the truck
  3. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

I have a 7'6 Western Ultramount with mount and wiring for $2000 Not much use on it, bought it from a church who used it to clear their parking lot and ran it one season. I also have an 8'6 Ultramount that is two season old and is is very good condition for $2500
  4. OldSchoolPSD

OldSchoolPSD Senior Member

Also have an SPHE2000 salt dogg that it one season old that goes with it if you are interested. Came off of this truck that one of my guys wrecked...

Last edited: Jul 20, 2013