1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ford Manual Locking Hub

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Drottlawn, Dec 26, 2008.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I need to replace one hub. I have a 1999 f350 dually that has the manual hubs. Anyone have one they would like to sell?

2. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Best off to buy Mile Marker lock outs. Come with a lifetime warranty.

Toyman

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

I'm going with Warn. Even my Ford mechanic recommends those over the OEM. Easy to install and well worth the money

4. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

I would but do they fit a dually application? I looked at warn ones and they do not fit because of clearance issues?? Let me know what you know. Thanks1

5. toyman

toyman Senior Member

Yeah that won't matter. To put the bud wheel on the front the hub/rotoris different, the spindle is still a Dana 60.

Either would be good, Warn has a lifetime warranty also. There are a few others but warn and Mile Marker are great lock outs. I have used both in the past. When the lock outs finally go out on my truck I will go with the Warn as well.

Toyman

6. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Are you saying warn hubs will fit it, even though they say it won't???? What were you trying to say about the bud wheel etc?? Please clarify. Anyone done this on their dually?

7. Landscapes8988

Landscapes8988 Senior Member

i have warn hubs on my 02 F-350

8. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Yours is a dually??