1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ford F350 Dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Mar 1, 2011.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

I am looking for:

-99-03? (not F350 with the 7.3 diesel (cant do an F450+ as a CDL would be required if i had my dump trailer behind it!)
    -Auto Trans
    -4*4 is a must
    -Dark colors preferable, others will certainly be considered
    -Mason dump or Stake body dump
    -Power windows would be nice but not a necessity
    -Composite headlights, but thats definitely not a necessity
    -Something within 100 miles of where i am, ideally 50 miles would be much better though!

Thanks guys, there just isn't much of anything decent for sale right now around me!!

And for those wondering why I am all of a sudden straying away from GM.... I would also consider a Chevy 3500 dump with the same configuration as above, however, because of the greater value with anything with the Dmax in it, if i went GM here i would probably have to go with the 6.0 or the 6.5 diesel if the truck was of that era.