1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Ford f250 truckside mount Meyer EZ Classic

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcfly89, Sep 21, 2009.

1. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

Im looking for truckside mounts for my 99 ford f250 superduty. I have a meyer EZ classic setup but am missing the truckside mounts and light wiring harness.

i do have mounts for the older body style ford and 1/2 ton chevy if anyone might trade.

please call if you have anything. 573-528-5995

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Sorry I do not have a 99 -04 Ford SD Ez classic mount, but What year Chevy does the bracket you have fit?

I might be interested let me know what you need for it as well

Thanks
    Jay
    508 753 6617

3. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

the chevy bracket I have was modified from original. I was told it came off of a late model 1/2 ton chevy.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

can you post a picture of it?

Thanks
    Jay

5. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

problem is, if i cant find a SD mount, I'll have to modify this one to work for my application. So Id rather not sell this one until I can find the one I need.

6. RickInTennessee

RickInTennessee Junior Member
    from Indiana

I have a mount that came off of a 96 Ford F450 if that will work ....400.00 ..... need a meyer ez mount that will fit my 95 chevy 3/4 ton 4x4