1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Ford 7.3 or Dodge 5.9 Diesels

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Advantage, Oct 26, 2011.

1. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Looking for single rear wheel trucks. Let me know what you've got. Lariat or Laramie a plus.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

99 X cab long bed F250 7.3 4x4 XLT. Loaded no leather, like new tires. Clean truck. 370k......older guy had a camper on it....still has the hooks from the camper. Runs and drives like 70k. Front end nice and tight. Never plowed, white in color. $8,500

Will sell it, it's not technically for sale. I plan to set it up and use this winter. It's a good truck, I've put over 2k miles on it in the last few weeks. If I sell it, it would be to buy a 550.

3. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Thanks. I should have mentioned I need a shorter wheelbase, either a regular cab or extended shortbox.

4. timber01

timber01 Junior Member

I have a 95 dodge ram 2500 with 5.9 diesil, auto tranny rebuilt last year (beefed up), truck has just under 129,000 miles on. Has rust under drivers door and typical dodge paint issues. Truck runs and drives, can send you pictures if you want.

5. BTRBLDR

BTRBLDR Member

6. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

^^ Nice truck. You guys are a bit far for me.

7. snowman5313

snowman5313 Member

Does it need to be in good to go shape or can it be a fixer upper

8. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

Looking for good condition.

9. Advantage

Advantage Senior Member

I did just find a really nice OBS powerstroke.