1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- Folding pusher

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by forestfireguy, Sep 30, 2010.

1. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a folding pusher, prefer protech bur any quality unit, not too beat up will do.

2. forestfireguy

Mick turned me onto one in Mass, but the guy isn't returning my calls.

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Well, that sucks... damn thing has been on there most of the summer.... good luck!

4. forestfireguy

Mick,

You don't know the guy do you?

5. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Nope, just the guys posted the damn thing for at least 3 months now... and I'm in Maine so I think hes having a hard time selling it since hes from Mass

6. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

He had two of them posted last year. Looks like he still has the foldable one. Last I saw it seemed like a good price.

7. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Hey I just called him ... his names matt... I told him you'd try to call him in the next hour or so.... good luck

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  8. forestfireguy

Just got off the phone with him, nice enough guy. Now I just have to talk to the boss and get him to final approve the purchase, and the road trip to pick it up!!!!

Thanks MICK........

9. forestfireguy

Purchase approved, now I just have to get a guy to near Boston before he sells to someone else.

10. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Good deal... why can't you just send a guy up to Mass and put the pusher on a trailer? Only thing I can think of is DOT? or you don't have enough time?

11. forestfireguy

We are VERY BUSY. Got a few big projects underway and drivers are in short supply. I do sales and have a ton of stuff going on right now so I can't go myself. Bosses dad will make the trip next week, thats the best we can do........DOT shouldn't be a huge issue if we run a F250 up there with a skid steer trailer.
    Thanks Agin for the heads up on this!!!!!