1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Flatbed for single rear wheel chevy with 8' bed

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by hardwoodcd, Feb 11, 2014.

1. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Like the title says, looking for a flatbed to put on a srw chevy with an 8' bed. As close to 61032 as possible. Whatcha got?

2. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

I have a steel srw flatbed with a gooseneck ball door bed is in good shape a little paint wouldnt hurt it any but solid factory built bed with headache rack and taillights $750.00 or I have a aluminuim flatbed factorybuilt all led lights goosneck door $1600.00 62521

3. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Can you send pics to oakman214@msn.com please?

4. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

Pm sent cory..

5. GreenAcresIrr.

GreenAcresIrr. Senior Member

Do you still have either bed for sale?

6. coryservices

coryservices Junior Member

still have them both im trying to get pics together for hardwooded

7. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

Depending on hardwood's actions I may be interested in one of them as well.

8. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Never got a pm Cory

9. hardwoodcd

hardwoodcd Senior Member

Wow. Hijack much guys. It's easy to start your own WTB thread.

10. xjoedirt55x

xjoedirt55x Senior Member

At least he said depending on your actions, and didn't just PM him and buy it out from under you..... Just sayin.

11. Mark13

Mark13 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm hoping he meant the other guy who seemed to jump in the front of the line. I'm in no hurry to buy, no reason I should try and cut under hardwood and take a bed that I don't need when he seems to be in the need for one.

12. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Free bump. Those are really good prices. You cannot even come close to buying the material for those beds. I have build a few beds now and I cannot even come close to the pricing of mass produced beds. However, most of them are brake bent sheet.
    T.J.

13. brianbrich1

brianbrich1 PlowSite.com Addict

Wow... what a bunch of whining speculation!!! The pm contained my contact info as cory seemed to have multiple flatbeds and iam looking for the same item so why start a new thread? Pretty sure its a public forum and no I did not attempt to buy ahead if him just requested info.