1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB - Flatbed 8 or 10' in MN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Camden, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

Looking for a decent flatbed, steel or aluminum. Send me a note if you've got something laying around.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have a 9' bed. Steel frame, and was a wood deck. Has been blasted and is currently surface rust from sitting. Has a lot of potential. We'll talk pricing if you're interested in such a thing and find it worth traveling here for.

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

You're pretty far away and I'm not looking to spend more than $1k.

4. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Want to do business again?

I don't have a flatbed, but I've got a 9' contractor's box I'd like to move off of my '08 Dodge 3500.

Any interest in something like that?

5. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

It's worth looking at. Do you have any pics?

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

As for mine, I'm talking a few hundred bucks. Again, if you're not interested no sweat. It's nothing too impressive. I just didn't want you to think I wanted big money for it. It was just too nice to scrap.

7. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Roy, I built that 9.5' you saw on my 1-ton for about $600 in materials... We could build ya one when we're done playing under the hood. BTW, that thing have A/C or not?

8. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'll send you a PM