1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB fisher Xblade, 8.5 or 9'

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcwlandscaping, Jun 28, 2009.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

As the title says, ONLY need off the truck setup, truck side is all set. Also, would like to find a 7.5' Xblade for my other truck if possible, if not i would be interested in a 7.5' MM2 RD or HD (depends on the year it was made as to what category it falls into). Let me know what you guys have.....Bdavis, if your on here, let me know what you have in stock and if you would work on the price if i traded my current 8' MM1 in.

Thanks guys!!!

2. mcwlandscaping

bump! I have $$$ to spend lol

3. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

i've got a new 8' HD, but its about 2 years old just sitting??? could you be interested?

4. mcwlandscaping

if it was a 7.5' regular steel blade i may have been interested but i do want an Xblade on my truck....thank you for the post though =] you do awesome work and have a sweet shop!

5. noble@esitrucks

noble@esitrucks Member
    from 20181

thanks a bunch. i will keep an eye open for you.

6. bdavis

bdavis Member

Im here....give me a call 978-412-9008 I answer every call

I have a
    2009 9'Xblade for $3300
    2007 7.6 Xblade for $3000
    tons of 8' straight blades and a few 7.6 straight blades