1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher Wiring harness and ISO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RepoMan207, Sep 21, 2009.

1. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Hey Everyone, I wanted to see if any of you had these parts kicking around before I buy new. Check your parts bins, garages and scary dark places!

I need the following Fisher Wiring Harness and Related Parts>>>>>>>>>>>>>

29048 Headlamp Harness
    26357 11 Pin Plow Light Harness
    26345 or 26346 3 pin or 7 pin Control Harness,
    63411 Battery Cable Harness
    29070 Light Green Label 3 Port ISO Module

Plow side I am in need of>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

26359 3 Pin Control Harness
    21294 Power Cable
    28213K Intensifier Light Harness.........plowguy MIKE, I sold you this over the summer, I would like it back if you still have it!!!!!

Let me know what you have........

Thanks!

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I'll check my stockpile later tonight. I know I have a brand new 26357. Not sure on the others. Only module I have is a 4-port (new), but not sure what #.

Ken

3. RepoMan207

from Maine

sweet, let me know.

4. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I have a 29060 Iso mod I don't need. It was in my 97 GMC with the XV. I also have the lighting harnesses that go with it. Everything is two years old. No cuts, no splices.

Just looked at the Fisher kit selection guide. According to the kit selection guide for a 97, My iso module should have been 29070 for trucks WITH DRL, 29060 for trucks withOUT DRL. My truck has DRL, and I know the truck side DRLs worked since the plow was installed. I thought the plow side DRL did also, but I'm not entirely sure now. I have since pulled the DRL fuse. The peculiar light kit listed is 29048. On my wiring there is a tag label this way:

SERVICE PN 26357
    Part #22413

Seems like it would be what you need, but it's mulch too confusing. The only thing I need to confirm is that none of this has anything to do with the operation of the plow, which I am 99% sure of. I also need to find out if there is a truckside repair end for the 11 pin connector. If there isn't I need to keep that one cable, or see if it can be ordered separately. I am hesitant to change the plug style in case I need to swap plows/trucks sometime.

I could meet you halfway if you want to check it out. PM me.

Anyone that could clarify my questions or part numbers, please chime in.

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  5. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Ryan, I checked the garage....nothing..checked the parts bin....nothing..checked the dark scary place's and all I found was scary things. Sorry
    LOL

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

Thanks for looking Larry! I hope you didn't get too many goose bumbs.

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I might be willing to sell the plowside light harness too.

8. RepoMan207

from Maine

9. RepoMan207

from Maine

I'll take whatever you want to give me. I am assuming this is all used? Is this installed right now if so? Sleep on it, let me know and the pricing.

10. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

"I can swap the pig for the part if you can part with the pig"

My module will work on your truck, you just won't have DRL on the PLOW. Truck will be fine. All stuff is two years old, like new.

I am going to switch all my headlights (plow & truck) to relay control. I'll let you know soon.

11. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I do have the 26357 harness. None of the others. It is brand new-unused, still coiled. http://www.centralparts.com/ProductDetails6032.aspx for price reference. Damn pricey for what it is, but what can you do? If you don't work out a deal with 2COR517, I'll sell it to you for $75 shipped, cause you hooked me up on those headlight brackets last year.

Ken

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

Thanks anyways, but I want to go with the right part. My wiring is about spent anyways, the previous owner swapped it out of his 96 GMC to this truck. I had to patch three sections last year as it was as it was grounding out. So I'm not sure if it will be worth anything once I get it taken out. Your welcome to it once I get everything swapped over though.

13. RepoMan207

from Maine

Ken, PM sent!

[​IMG]

14. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

15. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

Hey Ryan - check your PMs LOL.

16. RepoMan207

from Maine

LMAO, I just saw that.

17. RepoMan207

from Maine

I am installing both a multiplex and a non multiplex system now. I am in need of the following still:

Plow Lighting Harness for intensifiers 28213K

Adapter 29047

Plow Battery Cable 21294

Vehicle Battery Cable 63411

Plow Control Harness (7 Pin) 26358

Truck wiring.jpg

Truck wiring.jpg