1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB fisher wiring and controller for 94 f350 7.3 idi

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by clp94, Jan 17, 2011.

1. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

hey guys i got some extra cash for the time being and i wanna get to hangin a plow on this truck. looking for a fisher wiring harness, 2 or 3 plug doesnt matter as long is its usable. i have cash ill pick it up if your local, im in mass. if you happen to have a complete setup with wiring pushplates and plow i got 1700 cash.

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I could probably set it up for straight blade or V plow but ,

If you would be interested in used V plow wiring for the 1994 Ford you have I have a complete used truck side wiring for a Western/Fisher V plow , 2 plug system.

I can even set it up with an adapter to run a straight blade if that is what you have or are getting and provide a straight blade controller if needed.

I may have a straight blade control harness I could put with the package but i'm pretty sure it is new.

Let me know if you are interested in any or all , P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com

TOM

Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  3. clp94

clp94 Member
    from S.E MA

i emailed you

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Email back to you.

TOM