1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb.fisher valve setup/conventional setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by neversatisfied, Jan 12, 2005.

1. neversatisfied

neversatisfied Member
    from ct

Hey guys.I am looking for the valve block that mounts under the hood and has the hydrolic hoses on it on one end and the 2 cables on the other(to operate the plow).For a fisher conventional setup with motor driven pump.Need one asap.thanks!

2. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

I have a setup from an s10 blazer. blade, newer pump, valve body, cables, head gear w/lights and joystick. I want 350 firm (the valve and pump is worth that alone). i would like to help you but i cant break up the valve seperate..

3. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

plow valve

Still need a traditional style valve.I have one.I will take your offer,or I will trade as a down payment for a lower truck frame for a Meyers EZ mount.It has to be from a fullsize truck though.

4. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

fisher plow assy.

i have a buddy that has an f150/ bronco 1982 that might be parting out the plow for the right prices email me with your requests plowman6977@aol.com

5. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Lower truck frame

Does he have the lower truck frame,and is it a EZ-mount style??Heath

6. plowman6977

from 17042

plow assy

the plow assy is a fisher under hood set up. i have not come across anybody that has fabricated a mount assy. for the ez mount to fit a 79 bronco. that set up is all behind the bumper.

7. plowman6977

from 17042

fisher assy.

he has the complete assy and push plateds for the bronco. this is the underhood hydraulics and all. the 79 bronco should only take the behind the bumper mount for the meyers they did not make a mount for that truck to fit the ezmount. only thing to do is fabricate one.

8. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

EZ-Mount

That's why I want a push carton from a fullsize truck so I can fab. it to fit the 79 Bronco.Even being a 1979 I want it to be hidden under bumper,and then in summer I could put on the Meyers brush guard with some nice KC light's.

9. plowman6977

from 17042

push carton

so you want one in the mid 80's for a full size ford 150. if possible so you can do a little fabrication work.

10. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Plow mount

Yes,A 80's Ford Bronco/F-150 will work perfect,but the Dodge 1500-2500 mesure's good,and would be easy to fab.Im doing this on a low budget due to lack of snow here,and being disabled.Snow is the extra cash the family need's to get by.I don't care if it's bent,broke,as long as I can cut,and weld to fit my Bronco.Plus I'd be one of few that have a EZ-MOUNT on a 1979 F-series.It's actually my daily driver but nothing like having a back up plow truck.I have a complete but the blade Western cable/hydrulic unite for 80's 1/2 ton truck's that i'd trade for the lower carton I need.

11. plowman6977

from 17042

mount

i'll see what i can come up with around here.

12. one ton dually

one ton dually Member

Push Carton for EZ-Mount Meyers

Finally bought the WHOLE frame work from a 04 Dodge 1500,and with very little fabbing it will bolt right on my 79 Bronco.It was a factory take off,and has never seen snow.It only took 2 snow season's of E-baying to get what I need in my price range.I will have one of feiw 79 Bronco's with a Meyers EZ-Mount.Cool Deal for me.anyone want to buy the Western cable hydraulic unite with mint condition truck frame work???Cheap!!!!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2005
  13. plowman6977

from 17042

western

give me a yell and let me know what you want for the western stuff. or pm me

14. MSC

MSC Member

Did you find a valve yet?
    I have a control valve that came off one of my older trucks when I changed it over to an E-47.
    I think it's from a Meyer or Pathfinder.
    $75.00 if your interested
    Rich
    (401)255-3987

15. GSORK

GSORK Senior Member