1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher V- Plow EZ-V

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Flipper, Feb 7, 2011.

1. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

I am looking for a Fisher EZ-V plow. I really just need wings but am finding them hard to find without paying more then I see used complete plows listed for. If you have something in Southern New England or nearby New York let me know. I am near Danbury, CT. Have cash and will travel to pick up.

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

DUDE.....Just this past weekend, I saw online somewhere a guy was selling brand new, never used wings off an EZV plow. They were literally brand new. I think i did a google search the other day for "fisher ezv" and scanned the results. I'll look at my website history on my home computer when I get home.

3. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

I just ordered a Fisher Xtreme V Stainless Steel 8'-6" shipped to my door for $4,400.

4. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

That would be cool if he still had them. Let me know.

5. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

Dan @ 800-678-2459 might have a better deal on wings too.

6. rebert

rebert Senior Member

check ur pm box

7. AHSnowplowing

AHSnowplowing Junior Member

From? Looking for a nice 8' strait Fisher x-blade possibly. Did that include vehicle mount/wiring?

8. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

From www.4qte.com that did not include mounting, but that did include tax and shipping to my house. They were nice people to deal with. I have a buddy that is going to help me mount it for $100 and I have installed a few older plows (coble jobs) myself so it should not be that bad of a deal I figure.

9. AHSnowplowing

AHSnowplowing Junior Member

Thanks for the info...what I meant by mounting is the truck side frame mount and wiring harness though.

10. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

Yes, it comes with all of that. You have to tell them the make and model of your truck though.

11. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

Best prices i have seen. Everywhere around nh wants 5700 for a 9'6 ss extreme v and they want 5100

12. tysonmatc2

tysonmatc2 Member

They seem like really nice guys to deal with too. He said they move alot of snow plows.

13. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

Yes those are great prices! I wonder if they would sell without the push plates if you already have them? $4100/$4250 + shipping for an 8'6" extreme V is awesome.