1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher V-Plow and Fish Stick

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by quadgoat, Jun 23, 2010.

1. quadgoat

quadgoat Junior Member
    from Maine

New Guy here! I'm trying to help a friend piece together a V-Plow setup for his '00 Chevy 2500. He's already got the truck side. I actually bought my V-Plow from him and now he wants a plow! I actually may end up selling mine back to him, and buying something in a little better shape for myself.

Anyway, we're looking for an 8.5' Fisher v-plow and Fish Stick. The plow can have either 2 plug or 3 plug wiring on it. The key is for the plow to not be beat to death. This is tough because we don't have a huge budget, but we do have $2,000 CASH in hand, and might be able to come up with a little more for a clean plow.

I know that's not a lot for a v-plow, but that's why we're looking this time of year. If you have a nice plow and need cash drop me a line and we'll see if we can work something out. Would love to find someone local (Bangor, Maine area), but certainly willing to travel for the right deal!

Thanks very much for your time!

-Paul

2. plowguy43

plowguy43 PlowSite Fanatic

PM Brad - brad96z28

He had a nice 8.5' MM2 EZV plow for $2100 plowside only. 3 plug, I viewed it myself and its in great shape for the money.

He hooked my buddy up with a great deal and is a good guy to deal with. Good luck.

3. quadgoat

quadgoat Junior Member
    from Maine

Thanks for the tip! I just left him a "visitor message" on his profile. Not sure how to PM here, or maybe I can't, but that sounds like a nice deal! Most of the plows I've found in our price range are either all beat up, or already sold by the time I contact the seller hahaha.

Thanks again!

-Paul

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

5. quadgoat

quadgoat Junior Member
    from Maine

Thanks Brad! I just sent you an email!

-Paul