1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher Speedcaster 2, or Meyer 750s used...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lubold8431, Feb 22, 2008.

1. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Looking to buy a tailgate spreader that can spread salt and sand.
    Specifically looking for a used Fisher or Western Speedcaster 2 or Meyer 750s. I would need a complete unit with controller and spreader. Would like to stay with a hitch mount. I have been looking locally for a while, and nothing used has shown up. Hopefully someone on here within 100 miles of me has something... Anyone???

FIREMAN Q Senior Member

I may have a PRO FLOW II for sale at the end of the season. Let me know if you are interested I can send you some pics. It is the hitch mount and it will spread mix with out a problem.
  3. Lubold8431

Lubold8431 Member

Definitely interested if I cant find anything before then. PM or email me with your contact info. lubold8431@yahoo.com. Thanks...