1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher SnoFoil for 8' MM2 Massachusetts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GPS, Jun 13, 2009.

1. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I am looking to buy a used Snofoil if I can find one. It doesn't have to be perfect, but not a mangled piece of junk either. I'll end up painting it anyway, because my plow is a Patriots edition (Silver/grey). I currently have the Fisher Snoflap on there now (part # 22470-1), $246.33 from Central Parts. A new SnoFoil kit from Central Parts is $297.63 (part # 27100). I'd be willing to make a trade deal if you'd rather have the flap, or I'll buy outright and sell the flap kit.

I actually really like the flap, and it works well for parking lots, etc. I plow roads for my town, and the foil would be better suited for the higher speeds, and I'm less likely to bend it since I'm not contantly stacking snow.

PM me if interested.

Thanks

2. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Still looking.

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

4. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Thank you, sir!

5. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Well, Jay, I ended up picking that one up. Thanks for the heads-up. So when do you want to blast the whole moldboard and foil and spray it in a nice Silver (like the original Patriots plow is)- like maybe the old Jeep Platinum circa 97-98 ish? Ideas?

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Send me pictures of you plow, Color is no problem, but like anything else, it does cost more!

Jay