1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher push plates

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by peteo1, Jun 28, 2013.

1. peteo1

peteo1 PlowSite.com Addict

I just picked up an 03 Dodge 2500 and I need a set of push plates. According to my dealer the part number is 7170-2. Hopefully somebody out there has a set kicking around their shop. Thanks in advance for any help!

2. peteo1

Hello? Anyone there?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have a set of 7170-2's or whatever it is for your truck. I modified them though to fit my 2004 Ram 2500 Cummins. The right ones for a Cummins were slightly different to fit around the intercooler. They work just fine and will fit yours too. Let me know if you're interested. Obviously I'll let them go for el'cheapo.

4. peteo1

Cool. What exactly do you mean by modified? I'm not sure how they are different than the ones for a hemi. If they'll work then how much you figure?

5. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Here is 7170-1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/FISHER-MINU...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2ec853cd3d&vxp=mtr

7170-2 has a 4th hole in the top right corner where it's missing in the 7170-1. I basically cut that off, added a tab that 7170-2 doesn't have and welded in gussets similar to the 7170-1. The push plates worked great and pushed some heavy and wet NC snow. I was looking for $50 + shipping. I'm open to trades too.

6. Snow Miser

Snow Miser Senior Member

I have a brand new in the box 7170-2 push plate set that I never got around to using. Asking $375 plus shipping.