1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher push plates iso module and head light harness nbs chevy 2500 hd

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vortec5.7, Aug 1, 2009.

1. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

im looking for push plates 4 my 2500 hd 2008 chevy an iso module and the head light harness in mass or nh if you have any of those parts please pm me

2. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

not sure what years those push plates run so i'm guessing my suggestion wont help. however, it's probably worth a shot. try justchevytrucks.com they used to be in rochester nh but are now in lebanon maine. i don't think they'll have parts that new but you never know.

3. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

thanks i buy all kids of parts 4 my 1980s trucks there

4. SKYNYRD

SKYNYRD Senior Member

no problem. i been dealin with them for a few years now for my (lol) 78:)

5. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

Give Brian Davis a call (bdavis here on plowsite). He deals in lots of Fisher stuff, most of it very lightly used or new take-off stuff. He's in Ipswich 978-412-9008

6. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

thanks gps ill give him a try

7. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

8. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have everything that you need. Send me a PM if your interested.

9. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

i think i have push plates from ksland but still looking for iso and headlight harness local guys help me out

10. vortec5.7

vortec5.7 Member

bump would really like 2 get this wrapped up and help you guys out at the same time

11. fisherthebest

fisherthebest Junior Member

i have the push plates you need will take $150.00 for both