1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB; Fisher Push Plates for 2002 Ford Super-Duty

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Moss Man, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I am looking for a clean set of Fisher Push Plates for a 2002 Ford Super-Duty at a fair price for both parties. Post or PM me and I'll get in touch with you.

2. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

might have something for you just took a 2000 ford in for the plow
    and am parting out the rest ill get pics when i get them off the truck
    probably going to want 250 for them

3. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I'm interested in a couple photos and quite interested in buying them, I'm trying to put a complete package together to outfit a 2002 Super-Duty and the only thing I lack is the push plates. I might need a light harness too if you have that available, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

4. fordtruck661

fordtruck661 Senior Member
    from CT

if something falls through or he does not need something let me know im all so looking for everything

5. grnstripes

grnstripes Senior Member

Will let you know I have the whole truckside just have to get it all out

6. Moss Man

Moss Man Senior Member
    from Maine

I might have found some Super-Duty push plates and a light harness 25 miles from my house, I'll find out for sure tomorrow and let you both know.