1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher Push Plates for 03 Chevy 2500HD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Antnee77, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

I'm looking for a Fisher Vehicle Mount (Push Plates) Peculiar Attachment Kit 7169 for a 2003 Chevrolet 2500HD. I also have Attachment Kit 7161 if anyone is interested. This is for a 01-02 2500HD.

2. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Have a set in the box, never used/maybe never opened, in the garage. Sell for $350+shipping new, will take $300+shipping. NEVER USED!!
    James

3. Antnee77

from RI

Just curious, does it come with the Bolt Bag that goes along with it? (all the mounting hardware for the push plates is in that bag) Also, where in NH are you?

4. jglandscaping

Comes complete. Right in Nashua area.
    James

5. Antnee77

from RI

Hey Nashua isn't too far. Maybe I should take a ride up there this week and take them off your hands.

6. jglandscaping

PM me, Im home monday afternoons, tuesday til 1pm, friday pm and all weekend.
    James