1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher Push Plates - Conventional

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ding, Nov 14, 2006.

1. Ding

Ding Member

Need push plates for an Old Conventional Fisher Plow to mount on a 1988 - 1998 Chevy K1500 Ext Cab Pickup.

I believe they are part #'s 8867 and 8868

Please post if you have any, or have some that could be modified to work.

2. Ding

Ding Member

I am really having a lot of difficulty finding these push plates new or used.

Fisher Engineering will not release the drawings so I can get measurements.

I am still ready to fabricate them or have it done by someone who does a lot of these.

Does anyone know of any welders that have experience with plow push plates (truck mounts)?

3. Ding

Ding Member

I was able to find one of the plates (part # 8867 - driver side), but I still need the other push plate (part #8868 - passenger side).

Anybody got one of these? (Fisher part # 8868)

It comes in kit # AR289

I am wondering how hard it would be to fab up the passenger side push plate using the driver side as a guide. Obviously I would have to measure and allow for any differences between the 2 sides.