1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by chs1993, Feb 8, 2011.

1. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Just curious if anyone near Baltimore, MD had a 8' Fisher Plow they were looking at selling?

2. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Would prefer 8' but would look at a 7'6" if the price is right and im willing to drive some distance.

3. CHPL

CHPL Member

I assume your looking for a mm2 I have a 7.5 with wings and an 8 with out. I am looking to sell one or the other.

4. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Yeah i would prefer a mm2. Whats the condition of them?

5. CHPL

CHPL Member

The 8 only has use from last season. The paint is faded somewhat, it was stored outside from the original owner who bought a new truck with a plow and never used it. Otherwise it is in excellent shape. The 7.5 is in good shape also except slight dent near top center of blade. I can shoot some pictures tomorrow along with a western salt spreader that I want to sell. Both are mm2 and I have all truck side parts for a 2003 chev 2500 hd if needed.

6. dgc

dgc Junior Member

I have a 7.5 mm1 its just the plow and aframe. i'd take 1000.00 for it.It needs cylinders, pump,motor,nuts, bolts.etc

7. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Dgc thanks but I'm looking for the whole setup

8. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

Chpl PM was sent

9. CHPL

CHPL Member

I didn't get a chance to go to my shop today, will do so tomorrow.