1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher plow parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by jtslawncare, Dec 18, 2010.

1. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

Hey guys I am in need of a mold board, the black a frame thats attached to moldboard and two cylinders. The plow is a LD series plow, but i believe the SD should fit also. I would like either another 7'6" or 8' moldboard. I'm hoping to find something near St. Louis, MO. Thanks
  2. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

Hello i have an A fram as well as cylinders. If you are interested please call me at 231 557 2077 as i rarley get on here. Thanks David
  3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

fyi the old fisher plow blades were diffrent a-frame tab widths from 7-1/2 - down to 8ft - up.

best measure the tab width were the a-frame clips to the truck side pins.
  4. jtslawncare

jtslawncare Member

Sorry haven't been on here for a couple days, and they had two options one was the 19 and 3/4" or the 22 i believe its something close like that. I may just get a new a frame from dealer, they believe the cylinders are fine, only time will tell. =)