1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher Plow Control - Old Yellow Handled Cable Control

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ding, Sep 23, 2007.

1. Ding

Ding Member

I am looking to buy the plow control lever and box for an old conventional mount Fisher SpeedCast snowplow. These controls are the old cable driven type, where control cables went from the control box all the way to the hydraulic valve. Included in the control box is the switch to engage the electro-hydro unit. I do not need the cable, just the controls.

Please post whatever you might have, or send pics to rgdingman@comcast.net

2. wishingtoplow

wishingtoplow Member
    from Pa

I got a control box for the fisher speedcaster. make an offer

3. Ding

Ding Member

Can you take a couple pics for me? Inclued one of the underside with the cable attachment points shown if possible?

4. Ding

Ding Member

Does it look like this?

Fisher Plow Control.jpg

5. Ding

Ding Member

Still need this control box. I have an old worn out one that I can switch parts from, so please let me know what you have. Any SpeedCast (Fisher conventional mount plow) control can be used as long as it has the electric switch, or I can put my old switch in it.

Thanks guys!!!

6. dphelps

dphelps Junior Member
    from NH

Also WTB: Fisher Cable Controls

I also am looking for a cable control which has cables to reach the plow frame mounted unit.
    Any help would be appreciated.

-Dan

7. inconnu

inconnu Junior Member

Do you still have this unit,if yes and you wanna sell it please let me know.
    Thanks.

8. mgawat

mgawat Junior Member
    from Maine

I know I've got a couple I may be willing to part with for the right price. Email me at lisagoud@gwi.net if interested.