1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wtb fisher mm 2 plow frame, and wire harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by catzr440sp, Aug 13, 2013.

1. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

hi, im looking for a plow frame for my 2000 f250, for a minute mount 2 plow. also need the truck side wire harness. let me know if anyone has anything?? thanx

2. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

I probably have the truck side, do you need everything?

3. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Yes, only thing I have truck side is the fish stick controller, you can txt me at
    1-906-450-2232, how much you looking to get for it?

4. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

5. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

stay away for anything like that with nylon butt connectors find something not hacked.

6. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

I just bought that item, guy claims its in perfect working order! We will see?? If its junk, PayPal will take care of it I'm sure, but should be good to go

7. brad96z28

It may work. Just anyone with brains knows you don't use those connectors on the outside of a vehicle. Replace them with some solder and shrink connectors or something weather tight.

8. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Ok, so I just hooked everything up, except im trying to find "key power" for my controller, where is a good spot? I have heard that hooking it to the blue wire w/ pink stripe under the dash is the best??

9. brad96z28

In the fuse box to key on power. Best to use an add a circuit fuse holder.

10. catzr440sp

catzr440sp Member

Thanx! I will try again tomorrow.....i didn't want to hook it up wrong!