1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher Homesteader or Western Suburbanite

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Nascar24, Sep 27, 2009.

1. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I'm looking for a Fisher Homesteader or a Western Suburbanite I need the 6'8" version,I don't need the mount but I can use the module, control and wiring if available

Jay
    508 753 6617

2. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

I have a Fisher Homesteader for sale. It is the 6'8' model. Plow is in like new condition and has a Fishstick. Came off an 07 Ford Ranger and is in like new condition. I was asking 2500. I can get you pics in the am if you are interested. I am near Albany, NY. Please let me know either way. Thanks.

Eric
    518 265 9598

3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I found one locally today, I'm going to look at it tomorrow, if it doesn't work out I'll be in touch.

Jay

4. bigdeezle442

bigdeezle442 Junior Member

Sounds good to me. Thanks

5. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

I'm all set on the Homesteader/ Suburbanite, I picked up a Like New suburbanite with all the fix'ins. locally

Thaks to those who responded.

Jay

6. JdJ

JdJ Junior Member
    from NH

I am interested in your homesteader - I could drive to ny, or meet you part way - can you send some pics?

j dot dj at me dot com