1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher Headlight parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by DieselSlug, Dec 2, 2009.

1. DieselSlug

DieselSlug PlowSite.com Addict

Hello, recently wired up a set of Fisher minute mount headlights on my plow. The parking/turn signal sockets have lost their "spring" and loose connection between the bulb and socket. So i really need just that part. I see it is only held on with a screw and with some wiring so it can be spliced in easy. I have checked local junkyards and all i see are meyer headlights and cheap knock-off's. Thank you!

2. DieselSlug

No one knows of any junky cracked or broke fisher mm headlights around? I used to see them all the time in the junkyard, now that i need a part i cant find a dang one...

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

u can get just the park lamp metal bracket with the sockets at ur local fisher dealer.Probably less than $10.00 per light

4. DieselSlug

Thanks i will check!