1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wtb: Fisher fish stik

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ram_tough2001, Feb 7, 2011.

1. ram_tough2001

ram_tough2001 Senior Member

hey guys. im looking to buy a fisher fish stick. i have a regular fisher mm1 straight blade, and the plug for the controller is a 6 pin plug. i dont want to spend a whole lot on this, but i want to upgrade from the joy stick so my son can have some fun while plowing with me... i dont mind paying shipping, my zip code is 03839. thanks everyone. have a great day!

2. ram_tough2001

bump...no one has a fish stik forsale?

3. ram_tough2001

ok i guess no one has one for sale. well thanks for at least having this site up for me to browse around on...

4. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I have a Western Handheld if you are interested , same as a FishStick except it says Western.

P/M me if interested.

TOM

5. NDG

NDG Junior Member

i have a fisher fish stick 165 shipped. it is 2-3 years old works great. i just dont have a straight blade anymore.

6. ram_tough2001

im interested! you have paypal?

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Guess that means you won't be needing mine then?

Good luck and have a great day.

TOM

8. jsc824

jsc824 Member
    from N.H.

Nastyz how much got the western handheld?