1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB fisher engine brackets

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by nepagearjammer, Jan 30, 2011.

1. nepagearjammer

nepagearjammer Member
    from nepa

looking for a bracket set-up for my 88' K3500 SBC... Fisher #7529B
  2. dave_dj1

dave_dj1 Senior Member
    from NY

there is somone selling new old stock on craigslist, check the albany ny in auto parts, I can't remember if it was albany or maybe new hampshire.
    good luck
  3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I have a complete Fisher under hood hydraulic setup , pump , brackets , controls , etc..... it is currently on a '79 Chevy with a SBC .

Also have the headgear and blade FWIW.

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com if interested , I am in Kresgeville PA ,18058 zip code

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

88 = serp belt stuff. diffrent brackets than 79 v-belt.
  5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Yes I saw that in his post , Just put it up there as I thought maybe modification to an earlier bracket might be an option since the brackets seem to be a tough item to find judging by the WTB's in the classifieds over the past few months.

Oh well

6. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

serp belt stuff bolts directly to face of head on motor were the v-belt stuff would go.

not much help that way then. but i dont blame you for tryin.