1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB: Fisher Cable-Driven Plow Controls - Whole or Parts

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Ding, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Ding

Ding Member

WTB: Fisher Cable-Driven Plow Controls - Whole or Parts

I have a conventional Fisher plow control that is worn out. I need the pivot parts at least and possibly the whole control.

Here is a pic, and I need part #2 for sure. I will also need to keep the switch to activate the pump on the electro-hydro unit. I will either need to use the switch I have or get one that has it too.

Attached Files:

2. Ding

Ding Member

Added jpg versions of the pics . . .

Fisher Control copy.jpg

Fisher Control Parts copy.jpg

3. Ding

Ding Member

Anybody out there?

4. snord

snord Junior Member

I have this one for sale, was on someone else's truck where I plow that got very little use and looks to be in great shape. See photo.

September2007a-17.jpg

5. Ding

Ding Member

How long are the cables?

How much do you want for it?

6. snord

snord Junior Member

It doesn't have the electric switch you mentioned, strictly mechanical control. The cables are 30" long. Make me an offer. I'd figure on $15 to ship it.
    letusponder@comcast.net, Galen

7. Ding

Ding Member

I need the electric one but have learned that I can simply attach the switch from my old one, as well as the activator ring.

Will you take $25 for the control you have?

8. snord

snord Junior Member

I didn't hear back from you so I listed the controls on ebay. I started the bidding at $18 plus shipping. Here is the item # 220156041080. It includes the longer cables/controls too. If you want, I can cancel the item (if no bids) and mail just the control which will save on shipping. $25 + $10 shipping, so $35 if you want it. If so, email me; otherwise, feel free to bid on them.

9. Ding

Ding Member

I'll take just the control for $35 shipped if that is ok. What is your paypal account?

Send me a PM if you want to.

10. snord

snord Junior Member

I'll send a paypal request to your e-mail which I need or e-mail me at my address above and we'll do it there. I have cancelled the item on ebay and will ship out as soon as the paypal goes through. Thanks, Galen

11. Ding

Ding Member