1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB fisher blade only

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by yamahagrizzly, Feb 3, 2011.

1. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

i am looking for a 6 1/12', 7' 7 1/2' fisher blade
    i want to replace the one i have on my jeep. the trip edge is shot and i dont feel like wasting any more money on it.

i live in millville mass

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

does it have bolt holes ?

if so buy a edge and install it.

i dont see the small blades come up often for the jeep size stuff.

3. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

it just isn't worth it. it has a few rot holes its bent and the previous owner removed the springs and plowed with it like that for a long time. i found one about an hour away but i would rather give some one here the money

4. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

R.I.P little fisher

5. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Hey Jay how are you?

6. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

its been a while hows every thing going?

7. tuna

tuna Senior Member

Good ,Chong and I did a couple rides this past fall.We should do some rides this spring.

8. yamahagrizzly

yamahagrizzly Member

my grizzly needs some work. since i re built the motor it over heats so now it needs a radiator, then i took it out last month and snaped the rear drive shaft. but yes it would be nice to get it running again and hit the trails. keep me posted. do you still have your jeep?