1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB fisher A frame 22168

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by loudredram, Feb 10, 2011.

1. loudredram

loudredram Member

this is a long shot but i will try it here lookin for part number 22168 A frame
  2. Watkins

Watkins Member

If you give me the exact dimensions if it's similar to a standard A shape frame I can build you one for about 300 $ plus shipping.
    Shipping will be about 50$ or so.

I built my western unimount a-frame from 3/8 angle iron and it's heavy and I never have any problems with it since I built it 4 years ago.
    I can enhance it's structure enough with supports that it will not break your plow carriage under extreme loads.
    Or I can build it to be indestructible, meaning you will rip your plow carriage off before breaking or bending your a-frame.

Any thicker angle iron becomes irrational imo.
  3. lawnboy647

lawnboy647 Junior Member

I dont know the part numbers but i have an a frame of a 7'6" fisher minute mount plow. Call me at 231 557 2077 if interested. Thank you
  4. nmpcman

nmpcman Junior Member

Try Central Parts Warehouse. They have a large selection of parts for all models & their prices are reasonable. They ship UPS & the deliver time to here is 2-3 days.
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2011
  5. loudredram

loudredram Member

found it on CPW just lookin to see if anyone has a used one its the A-frame that converts 7.6 head gear to an 8' or larger