1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher 9' MM2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Gmgbo, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

WTB Fisher 9' MM2

Anyone have one?

2. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

Call Tyrone At Plowking911 In Northern RI Tell him Kurt Sent You.I worked fo him for 10 years and still Get all of my Used Repair parts from him.Iwas there the other day and I saw a very nice unit It may or may not still be there.Heres his Cell 401-447-6456

3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

I have a MM1 here. It has a snowfoil also. Hasn't been used in 3 seasons. I have to put it back together, has a broken A frame. I have a new Fisher A frame here, complete with all pins, new motor, lift cylinder. Worked perfectly before we broke A frame, then parts slow were used off it (motor & lift cyl.), so none of replaced stuff will have seen snow, stored inside last 4 or so years. It is a 1999 model.

4. Gmgbo

Gmgbo Senior Member

How much are you asking for it?