1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Fisher 8' complete setup Southern Maine.Install needed, too.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PeteB4, Nov 4, 2008.

1. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Looking to buy Fisher MM1 or MM2 8' Blade. Also need push plates for 2000 F 350, wiring, controller. Need install, too. Located in Southern Maine.
    Thanks!

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

Best bet for you is to email this guy.... plowguy@gwi.net ....Tell him Brian sent you ...He will take care of you.

3. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Thanks for the reply, Brian. I had already emailed Mike. He doesn't have what I need. Any other suggestions?

4. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

bump...please

5. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Bump again please

6. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Go take a drive and see bdavis himself.

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I got the plates. but thats it for now.

8. MSV1

MSV1 Junior Member
    from Maine

there is one at A&J Trailer sales in Buxton. I just traded it in on a new Boss

9. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

Langs Corner Garage in Rye, NH. Deal with Paul! He is been awarded the best dealer like 5 years running now. He will treat you right at every turn. Rye, NH is on the back side of Portsmouth, NH so it isn't far either. Tell him Ryan from Tracy's Express sent you. I use to dispatch all of his LTL loads out of the Fisher Plant. Langs Corner click here to veiw his website. Awesome online catalog of parts too!

10. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

this guy takes trades ?

11. RepoMan207

from Maine

Fisher stuff he does with guidlines. Not so sure about other brands. I would call him or email him if thats your case. They are good at returning there email in short time.

12. RepoMan207

from Maine

Opps, I didn't even read the quote PlowMan. I Thought you were talking about Lang's. Look out with AJ's. They almost took me for an additional $700 on a Tex Trailer. I refuse to do business with them, but I know others that are satisfied with him too....Just don't let him blow smoke you know where.

13. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Thanks for all the replies guys! I will check Lang's and A&J's. I'll keep checking 'til the snow flies.

14. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Lang's responded quickly, but they only do new. I am looking for used. Sorry I did not specify. A&J's responded quickly but didn't say they had a used in stock.

15. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

Bump it......

16. RepoMan207

from Maine

I got a guy. BRB with info

17. RepoMan207

from Maine

I posted this guys info here once before. He isn't too shaby on price usually, but try to dicker with him. I walked away once and he called the next day. Be careful though, looks like he is getting short on 8 footers. He is up in Auburn. Fisher Guy
    Let me know how you make out. There also is a guy in Gardiner just of 295, Browns equipment or something like that. He is a Heavy Duty Truck grave yard, that also sells used plows and for pick ups.

18. RepoMan207

from Maine

wrong guy in Auburn.....the guy I used wasn't a Tech. Maybe he can help you anyway. I will get the other guys info for you Saturday.

19. PeteB4

PeteB4 Member
    from Maine

RepoMan, I tried the tech plow guy in Auburn, but he is out of 8'ers. I think he has a stainless x that's just a bit pricey for me. I appreciate all your help. I will try and find the guy in Gardiner, and if you find the info on your other guy just post it or pm me. Thanks a lot!

20. RepoMan207

from Maine

I can't it find it right now, When I do I will shoot you a post or PM. I was checking out Craigslist under NH and found a couple too. You may want to browse through them, I just typed "Fisher" in the search box. There was one from VT in NH listings.......must be on the border, but there are a few others. Good luck man.