1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WTB- fisher 8.5 v plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by A. Marguglio, Jul 11, 2013.

1. A. Marguglio

A. Marguglio Junior Member

Looking for a fisher 8.5 v preferably a extreme v looking to spend under $3000 for just the plow side unless you have everything for a 01 f250 for around 3k

Let me know what you may have.

Thanks,
    Anthony

2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

I have one that just getting done new paint etc....looking for $2500 should be all done in a 2 weeks. Also have a controller and control harness is a mm2 ezv.

3. A. Marguglio

Ok when it's all finished up let me know an send some pics and maybe we can work something out. Thank you for the reply

4. durafish

from 02919

Will do all I have to is get each wing done all the black is done.

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

I don't think $3000 will buy you a extreme v. I sold a beat 06 stainless one with truck side for $3400. And that sold in 2 days in the middle of summer. It'll buy you a real nice ez v though.

6. durafish

from 02919

7. A. Marguglio

Found a 8.5 extreme v for $2500 but missed it two people found it before me. Contacted the person about the link you posted but it was sold

8. durafish

from 02919

Oh was the extreme v yellow off of a chevy? I saw that and missed it too. Ill keep a look out and post links. I can get one for about $3200 extreme v just the blade all day long if you decide to do that let me know.

9. gtmustang00

from Berlin

That plow off the chevy was a good deal. My friend has one that he may sell. I think it's an 08 or 09. Yellow Extreme V

10. A. Marguglio

Yes it was off of the chevy. That was a screamin deal, and ok ill keep that in mind incase I can't find anything. And ask your friend and let me know if you could that would be great

11. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

I have the mounts for the ford truck $200

I can deliver to somewhere on RT 84 if I go up that way add $25 for fuel lol

12. durafish

from 02919

13. A. Marguglio

Thanks alot, seeing if it is still available

14. durafish

from 02919

No problem. If I was around I'd deff get it. Either way its a good deal and has nice lights.

15. gtmustang00

from Berlin

My friend wants more for his blade then your looking to spend. Just talked to him.

16. gtmustang00

from Berlin

He actually just sold the complete set up for $3700.

17. A. Marguglio

Found a ez-v for 1800 going to look at it Monday with all wiring but No mounts. Anything in particular to look for? How do they perform compared to the extreme v? If I can't afford a extreme v this year ill just get one next year

18. durafish

from 02919

Cracks on the top of blade and lift triangle wear is what to look for. Mixed opinions on the two plows but one fact is the xv is faster. Keep in mind they need different wiring also.

19. A. Marguglio

Ok thanks alot will deffinetly keep in mind

20. A. Marguglio

Believe to be picking up an extreme v this weekend. Will be looking for the whole truck side for a 01 f250. Anyone has anything let me know and how much